Nikola Tesla set the stage for future wireless technology and registered more than 300 patents and envisioned several inventions. He is known as the father of Alternating Current (AC). Much of his life is unknown but his inventions made a new way for several technologies and yes he was a fascinating man of mystery.
- Nikola Tesla was born on 10 July, 1856 in Smiljan, Croatia, then part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire waswas born around midnight during a fierce lightning storm in Serbia. The midwife thought it was a bad omen and that he would be a child of darkness, but Tesla’s mother prophetically said, “No, he will be a child of light.”
- Tesla was born in a religious family in Serbia. his father was a pastor and he wanted Tesla to become a pastor.
- Nikola Tesla knew 8 languages (English, French, Czech, Derbo-Crotian, German, Hungarian, Latin, Italian).
- When the world was not thinking much about communication, at that time Tesla was talking about wireless communication today because of them wireless Communication made possible
- Tesla always walked 16 and 17 kilometers for his health
- Tesla had the power to memorize entire books and pictures with great detail, which is assumed to be part of the cause of his terrible nightmares as a child.
- Tesla loved pigeons, they used to feed the pigeons daily.
- Nikola Tesla was very good at maths he used to solve difficult problems in minutes.
- Nikola Tesla did not marry. Tesla used to say that not marrying was helpful in his inventions.
- Tesla’s experiments can be seen in numerous aspects of modern technology and everyday life, including florescent lighting, x-ray machines, radio, television, cell phones, and more.
- Tesla became a dam vegetarian at the end of his life
- The electricity we use in our homes today credit goes to Tesla because he introduce Alternative Current (A.C.) system placed in front of the world.
- It is believed that 300 different inventions were made by Tesla or that Tesla contributed to those inventions.To this day, there has been a debate as how many patents Tesla has registered in total, 278 patents have been filed from 26 countries of the world.
- Surprising that Tesla could not win Nobel prize despite being such a great inventor.
- On January 7, 1943, Tesla was found dead in his room, in his last days he stopped meeting people.He died of Coronary Thrombosis.
Thanks for Reading…
If you like it please tell us in the comment box below…